Image Interpretation – Abdominal Ultrasound: Aorta – Session 1
This micro skills course considers the appearances of the normal aorta and the vessels arising from the aorta, such as the anterior branches and renal arteries. There is also a look at the surrounding anatomy and helpful landmarks commonly seen on ultrasound. Some of the common variants will be discussed.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment required for high quality ultrasound imaging of the abdominal aorta
- Identify normal anatomy of the abdominal aorta
- Review the ultrasound appearance of the aorta
- Briefly describe the normal variants relating to the aorta
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.