Image Acquisition, Storage and Display: Gamma Cameras
This session describes how images are acquired, stored and displayed by a gamma camera.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamental components of a gamma camera
- Explain the formation of a digital gamma camera image in matrix mode
- Describe the computer memory requirements for a digital gamma camera image
- Describe how images can be displayed in terms of look-up tables and windowing
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.