Identifying Where Change is Needed
This micro skills course is the second of a three part module about changing behaviour in a medical environment using evidence based medicine. It looks specifically at identifying where change is needed, using the micro skills course of a breast examination, its outcome and treatment as an example.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain how best to bring about change that will result in improvement in healthcare
- Recognise barriers to change
- Develop solutions to overcome these barriers
- Apply the guidelines for referring patients with suspected breast cancer in clinical practice
- Know how to use investigations appropriately in your diagnostic work up
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.