How to Take a History Red Eye
This micro skills course is designed to help you take a focused history from a patient presenting with an acute red eye and to help form a differential diagnosis, even before you examine the eye.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain a specialist ophthalmic history, with particular reference to those presenting with an acute red eye
- Outline a structured plan to examine the eye, with particular reference to assessing a patient with an acute red eye
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.