How to Document Conversations About Advance Care Planning
This micro skills course explores the process and relevance of documenting the outcomes of the advance care planning (ACP) discussion.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Discuss the principles of documenting conversations about advance care planning;
- Demonstrate how to draw up an effective advance care planning document;
- Explain the importance of patient involvement in deciding what to document;
- Recognise the importance of sharing the content of advance care planning documents appropriately
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.