Hormone Replacement Therapy
This micro skills course will provide learners with an understanding of the different types of HRT available for women experiencing menopausal symptoms, alongside guidance for HRT counselling and prescribing.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the different types/routes of HRT available
- Decide which HRT is most appropriate for different women in relation to medical/family history, menopausal status and other considerations
- Counsel women about the risks and benefits of HRT
- Assess who is/not suitable for HRT
- Describe how to follow-up women who are taking HRT
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.