HM Coroners Office Part 1: Office Structure and Remit
This micro skills course will enable you to identify, and distinguish between, the roles of the key personnel in a coroner’s office, irrespective of the framework or structure of that office.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Contrast the roles of the coroner, coroners officers and coroners clerks;
- Describe the typical office structure and functions, noting the frequent variation in role between officers and clerks in different areas;
- Explain the relationship between the coroner and his/her deputies and also the coroners relationship with local and central government;
- Identify appropriate methods of interaction with the coroner and other members of the coroners team
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.