Hindfoot Pain: Enthesopathy
This micro skills course deals with the most common causes of heel pain and their imaging findings.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the likely cause of heel pain in individual patients based on anatomical site, history and imaging findings
- Give an appropriate imaging strategy (including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) protocol decisions)
- List normal and abnormal (including asymptomatic) findings on each modality
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.