Hepatitis A, B & C
The micro-skills course describes the epidemiology and clinical features of Hepatitis A, B and C, the vaccines available for immunisation against Hepatitis A and B and the treatments for Hepatitis B and C. It will also discuss the epidemiology in order to inform how persons may be chosen for testing for Hepatitis B and C in SRH practice.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the epidemiology of the infections Hepatitis A, B and C;
- Describe the features of the three infections;
- Describe usage and types of vaccine for Hepatitis A and B;
- Explain how epidemiology informs whom to test for infection for Hepatitis B and C;
- List the several treatments for Hepatitis A, B and C and their use
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.