Helping to Reduce Neonatal and Infant Death
This micro skills course explores current understanding of infant mortality and the health promotion approaches available to improve the neonatal and infant death rate.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- Describe the epidemiology of infant mortality in the UK (causes and prevalence);
- Outline the evidence base for prevention (what do we know and what can we do about it);
- Suggest how infant health can be optimised in different settings;
- Before commencing this session you should complete:
- Health Promotion/Basic Principles of Health Promotion.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.