Heat and Temperature
This micro skills course examines heat, temperature and the transfer of heat, as well as the importance of these concepts to the anaesthetist.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define common terms used in the physics of heat, energy and temperature
- Explain why maintenance of normal body temperature is important
- Name and describe the methods of heat transfer
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.