Heart Failure in End of Life Care
This micro skills course has been written by a multidisciplinary group of cardiology and palliative care specialists to help palliative care clinicians become more confident with managing patients with heart failure and knowing when to liaise with heart failure services.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the aetiology and basic pathophysiology of heart failure
- Recognize the clinical features of heart failure
- Qualify the severity of heart failure
- Identify appropriate investigations for patients with suspected heart failure
- Manage a patient in heart failure in the intensive care unit
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.