Hearing Difficulties in Primary Care
This micro skills course will describe how to best take care of adult patients presenting with hearing difficulties, as well as how to assess and manage those who require referral to first and second levels of audiology care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise patients with hearing impairment
- Differentiate hearing problems (type, degree, rate of progression, laterality)
- Appropriately refer the patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.