Healthy Eating for Toddlers: 1- 4 years
This micro skills course describes ways of identifying what constitutes healthy eating to satisfy unique toddler requirements. In addition, the micro skills course also examines toddler behaviours such as fussy eating and food neophobia and the impact these behaviours can have on nutritional intake.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe optimal feeding routines and how to combine the five food groups to satisfy toddler nutrient requirements
- Outline the recommendation for vitamin A and D supplementation
- Describe normal toddler eating behaviours and advise on management to minimise eating difficulties that affect nutritional intake
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.