This micro skills course introduces the concept of health and well-being. It shows how important it is to consider this agenda in the consultation and the obligations of the general practitioner (GP).
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the role of the consultation in promoting health and well-being
- Identify practical ways of embedding health and well-being interventions in everyday consultations
- Recognise and manage the tensions arising from conflicts between the doctors and patients agenda
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.