Health and Safety in Audiology
This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England provides a brief overview of the general health and safety (H&S) statutory requirements as well as local policies and procedures. It is comprised of two main sections, covering legislation, incident reporting and investigation.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise and fulfil your statutory duties
- Assist the employer in fulfilling their statutory obligations
- Recognise the principles involved in the risk assessment process
- Follow the correct incident reporting process
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.