Growth Patterns and Growth Prediction
This micro skills course discusses how craniofacial and whole body growth can be assessed and used in addition to other methods of growth estimation and growth prediction.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the range of variation in timing and rate of growth of the craniofacial structures
- Describe how to assess whole body and craniofacial growth in the child using a stadiometer and cephalometric radiographs
- Explain other methods of growth estimation
- Examine how growth changes may be predicted and the success of such predictions
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.