This micro skills course is intended to give a brief overview of the epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features and management of glandular fever in adolescence. Throughout this micro skills course, the clinical name for glandular fever, infectious mononucleosis, is used.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify patients with glandular fever
- Remember the differential diagnosis
- Describe the clinical course
- Remember and manage sequelae
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.