Genitourinary Disease: Scrotal Swellings
This micro skills course will provide an overview of scrotal swellings including how to differentiate between different scrotal pathologies, identifying and instigating basic investigations and management for important conditions including testicular torsion and testicular cancer.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the clinical differences between various scrotal swellings
- Describe a differential diagnosis for a scrotal swelling
- Explain the basic management of testicular torsion
- Explain the initial investigation and management of testicular cancer
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.