Genitourinary Disease: Renal Failure
This micro skills course will give you an overview of renal failure, including how to categorise renal failure, urological causes and how to investigate and manage these.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the different causes of renal failure
- Describe the various urological causes of renal failure
- Explain how to investigate and manage urological causes of renal failure
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.