Genitourinary Disease Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
This micro skills course outlines the assessment and management of lower urinary tract symptoms in men. The micro skills course takes the reader through the relevant anatomy, pathophysiology, and definitions of terminology, assessment and management.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the anatomical/pathophysiological basis for normal voiding, continence, and LUTS in men
- Assess patients symptoms based on the definitions provided. Differentiate between storage, obstructive and mixed LUTS
- Describe various treatment options available
- Assess who needs treatment and what treatment can benefit
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.