Genitourinary Disease Loin Pain
This micro skills course will enable the student to identify various patterns of loin pain and the associated differential diagnoses. It will discuss in more depth renal/ureteric calculi, relevant investigations and requirements for surgical intervention.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the anatomy of the kidneys and urinary system and form a list of differential diagnoses for loin pain
- Discuss which investigations can be used to diagnose and assess calculi
- Identify when surgical intervention is required and describe common surgical approaches
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.