This micro skills course explains the clinical approach to genital lumps and lists the key differential diagnoses.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Dermatologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- State elements of history taking required to assess a patient with a genital lump or lumps
- Describe necessary examination elements and possible findings in a patient with a genital lump
- List the differential diagnosis of genital lumps
- Recognise indications for, and understand how to perform a skin biopsy
- Identify situations in which consultant advice or specialist referral is appropriate
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.