Genital Lumps and Infestations
This micro skills course gives an overview of common presentations of genital eruptions and infestations. It also details appropriate treatment options.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Diagnose common causes of genital eruptions and infestations in the UK;
- Distinguish normal physiological conditions from pathological conditions that need further intervention;
- Discuss clinical features and morphology of the conditions;
- Describe principles of treatment and management
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.