This micro skills course aims to briefly outline some of the syndromes, teratogens and most common maternal diseases that cause heart problems.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List some of the syndromes associated with congenital heart disease
- Describe the features of each syndrome
- Outline the cardiac defects of each syndrome
- List the teratogens and their related usual cardiac malformations
- Describe the most common maternal diseases and their associated cardiac malformations
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.