General Paediatric Trauma – Special Considerations
An introduction to important considerations in Paediatric trauma as well as considerations in assessing patients with non-accidental injuries.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify injury patterns in children, their causes and predictors of severity;
- Define anatomical, functional and management differences in paediatric airway management;
- Detect the signs of breathing compromise in children;
- Describe the important clinical considerations in paediatric circulation management;
- Establish suggestive patterns of non-accidental injury
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.