General Anaesthesia: Ventilation with an ETT
This micro skills course describes the usual sequence of events in an anaesthetic in which the patient is ventilated via a tracheal tube (TT). The practicalities of induction, maintenance and recovery are considered.
What will I learn?
By end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the sequence of events for a patient undergoing an anaesthetic ventilated via a TT, from the arrival of the patient in the anaesthetic room to the patient’s transfer to recovery
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.