Fundamentals of Therapeutic Use of Radionuclide Therapy: Cancer and Benign
This micro skills course describes current radionuclide therapies, dose rate, fractionation regimes, dosimetry and radiobiology aspects for radionuclide therapies.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe current radionuclide therapies
- Explain the linear quadratic model for tumour cell killing
- Describe the factors that affect optimal radionuclide treatments
- Recognise the dose limiting organs that affect radionuclide therapy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.