Full-field Electroretinography Part 2
This micro skills course details how to interpret the normal and abnormal full-field electroretinogram (ERG). It also describes the main indications for performing an ERG with some illustrative examples.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the International-standard full-field ERG protocol and outline the underlying physiological basis
- Explain how the main ERG parameters are measured
- Understand the main clinical and diagnostic applications of ERG testing
- Relate different ERG abnormalities to different patterns of retinal dysfunction
- Describe the typical abnormal features associated with a range of illustrative disorders
- Understand the importance of interpreting electrophysiology in the context of the clinical history and other findings
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.