Full-field Electroretinography Part 1
This micro skills course describes the full field electroretinography (ff-ERG) procedure and principles and a normal set of ff-ERG results. It describes the physiological significance of the main ERG components and outlines how responses are measured and interpreted.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe basic full-field electroretinography (ff-ERG) equipment and methodology
- Describe the International-standard ff-ERG protocol
- Outline the physiological basis of the standard ff-ERG protocol
- Describe a normal set of ff-ERG results
- Explain how to establish if a set of ff-ERG results falls within normal limits
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.