Framework for End of Life Care in Advanced Kidney Disease
This micro skills course identifies the key elements of advanced kidney care and suggests ways of bridging the traditional boundaries of care based on the End of Life Care in Advanced Kidney Disease: A Framework for Implementation document.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the components of the document ‘End of Life Care in Advanced Kidney Disease: A Framework for Implementation’;
- Outline how the framework supports the care of patients with kidney disease on an end of life pathway;
- Describe the roles of the key and link workers as set out in the framework;
- Outline the practical steps involved in implementing the framework locally
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.