Following up Assessments and Evaluating Outcomes
This micro skills course looks at the importance of follow up assessments and evaluation of outcomes in end of life care. It also looks at how the actions identified as part of the assessment process help to meet patients needs.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the role of follow up assessments and evaluation in end of life care assessment
- Distinguish between initial and follow up assessments
- Describe the importance of evaluating outcomes following care planning
- Apply a framework for carrying out follow up assessments
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.