Fluid Balance Homeostasis
This micro skills course aims to provide a practical understanding of the physiology of fluid balance and renal failure, to aid trainees in their management of the surgical patient.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess, describe and classify burn injuries;
- Demonstrate the initial management of a patient with major burns;
- Describe the conservative and surgical options for managing acute burn injuries;
- Identify late complications and rehabilitation needs following burn injury
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.