Fluid Balance and Homeostasis
The impact of surgery on fluid and electrolyte balance and modern surgical thinking with regards to enhanced recovery are addressed in this micro skills course.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the effect of surgery on fluid and electrolyte homeostasis;
- Discuss intraoperative fluid replacement requirements;
- List perioperative fluid management contributing to an enhanced recovery program
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.