Fire Safety Level 1
This course covers the statutory and mandatory training for Fire Safety Level 1. It has been designed to meet the learning outcomes in the UK Core Skills Training Framework.The course consists of an e-learning micro skills course and an eAssessment. The eAssessment should be passed to demonstrate the required knowledge and understanding and to complete the training. To gain a certificate you will need to complete BOTH this micro skills course AND the eAssessment.
What will I learn?
Define the characteristics of fire, smoke and toxic fumes
- Identify the main fire hazards in your work environment
- Describe the actions required when discovering a fire in your work environment, including how to raise alarm, action on alarm, evacuation procedures and associated escape routes
- Describe basic fire safety and fire safety protocols including staff responsibilities
- Identify the types of fire extinguishers used in different situations
- Explain how to practise and promote fire prevention
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.