Finger Tip Infections
This micro skills course will describe the presentation of finger tip infections and explore the role of antibiotics in the management of such infections. Later sections will list the indications for surgery and describe the surgical techniques that are commonly used.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the patterns of presentation of finger tip infections;
- Explain the role of antibiotics in finger tip infections;
- List the indications for surgery in finger tip infections;
- Describe the surgical techniques for finger tip infections
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.