Fertility Awareness Methods
This micro skills course looks at the scientific basis of different fertility awareness (FA) methods which can be used to avoid or plan a pregnancy.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the fertility awareness methods;
- Identify how fertility awareness (FA) monitoring devices are used in fertility control;
- Outline FA indicators used to optimise chances of pregnancy;
- List the advantages and disadvantages of FAM
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.