Feedback for Personal Development
This micro skills course considers methods of obtaining feedback from others in order to increase self awareness and assist with personal development planning. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Detail the principal methods of obtaining feedback from others about personal impact and performance
- Identify and critically evaluate different feedback methods
- List means of using information from such feedback and securing appropriate support
- Describe the link to the Medical/Clinical Leadership Competency Framework
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership by identifying how to develop your own skills at giving feedback
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.