Explaining Evidence Guidelines Protocols to Patients
This micro skills course provides guidance on communicating and explaining clinical evidence, guidelines and protocols to patients in both community and hospital settings.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Select best practice in presenting clinical evidence to patients
- Prioritise issues when discussing clinical guidelines and protocols with patients
- Identify the most appropriate information when explaining guidelines to patients
- Indicate limitations of current evidence and the best way to communicate these to patients
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.