Examination of a 60-year-old Man with Intermittent Claudication
This micro skills course uses a video clip to demonstrate how to carry out a focused, problem-based physical examination on a patient presenting with acute intermittent claudication in primary care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Use an appropriate examination to assess a patient presenting with intermittent claudication
- Demonstrate focused examination of the peripheral vascular system
- Explain to the patient the need to examine certain parts of the body such as the abdomen, and check BP
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.