Evidence-based Practice Case-based Assessment
This micro skills course enables you to revise what you have learnt in the other micro skills courses in this module.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how to frame a research question
- Review what makes a good study
- Describe how to apply research findings to a patient
- Review what you have learnt from the other evidence-based practice sessions
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.