Evaluation of Treatment Outcome in Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate
This micro skills course will explain why it is important to evaluate the outcome of treatment for patients with cleft lip and palate, describing the main outcome measures that are currently in use and exploring the reliability and validity of each measure.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of evaluation of the outcome of treatment in cleft lip and palate;
- Describe the main outcome measures currently in use;
- Discuss the reliability and validity of each outcome measure
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.