Ethics Background and its Importance
This micro skills course introduces you to the concept of bioethics and its importance when approaching adolescent health care, particularly in relationship to sexual and reproductive health issues.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Recognise why bioethics is important and how it relates to other fields such as religion, law, and culture
- Identify the key principles on which bioethics rests
- Discuss ethical issues posed by the sexual and reproductive lives of young people
- Recognise that there is no unique answer to ethical issues and that you need a rational process to address issues that arise
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.