Establish team performance plan
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to lead teams in the workplace and to actively engage with the management of the organisation. It applies to individuals working at a managerial level who facilitate work teams and build a positive culture within their work teams. At this level, work will normally be carried out using complex and diverse methods and procedures requiring the exercise of considerable discretion and judgement, using a range of problem solving and decision making strategies.
What will I learn?
- Consult team members to establish a common understanding of team purpose, roles, responsibilities and accountabilities in accordance with organisational goals, plans and objectives
- Develop performance plans to establish expected outcomes, outputs, key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals for work team
- Support team members in meeting expected performance outcomes
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.