This micro skills course explores the essential features of the RCGP curriculum that impact on a GPs ability to deliver care to patients. As well as considering the learning outcomes, the micro skills course explores how these essential features are applied to a patient problem.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the essential features of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) curriculum, and the learning outcomes derived from them
- Apply the essential features to a case study for day-to-day patient care
- Explain how these features may impact your work as a general practitioner
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.