Equipment Testing and Faults
The aim of this micro skills course is to provide an overview of the need to ensure x-ray equipment is operating correctly, and the response in the event of a suspected fault or over-exposure.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain why x-ray equipment must be tested regularly
- Define the principles of reporting equipment faults
- Define the principles of reporting over-exposures
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.