Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
This micro skills course covers the statutory and mandatory training for Equality and Diversity and Human Rights Level 1. It has been designed to meet the relevant learning outcomes in the UK Core Skills Training Framework.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
NHS Health Education England
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.