Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
This micro skills course covers the statutory and mandatory training for Equality and Diversity and Human Rights Level 1. It has been designed to meet the relevant learning outcomes in the UK Core Skills Training Framework.A separate eAssessment should be completed to demonstrate the required knowledge and understanding and to complete the training.
What will I learn?
- Explain what we mean by Equality, Diversity and Human Rights and why they are important
- Explain how policies and the law can help us create a more inclusive workplace
- Explain what we mean by health inequalities and how they can be reduced
- Explain why we need to know about peoples different backgrounds and why it is important not to make assumptions about individuals
- Describe what you can do to challenge prejudice and discrimination
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.