Epidemiology of Caries
This micro skills course will introduce you to the basics of epidemiology, specifically the studies of the change of prevalence and incidence of dental caries.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the terminology of epidemiological studies
- Explain the various ways in which epidemiology data is used
- Outline the changing patterns of dental caries within the population
- Summarise the limitations of the NHS dental epidemiological surveys
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.