Enzymatic Debridement Agents in Burn Wounds
This micro skills course will describe the properties of an ideal enzymatic debridement agent and evaluate the evidence surrounding the use of such agents in burn wounds. Later, it will describe the indications and contraindications for the use of enzymatic debridement agents in burns and describe how to use such agents effectively.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the role of fasciotomy in major electrical burns;
- List the indications for amputation;
- Explain how to avoid and treat renal complications
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.